Canada Day – Monday, July 1st
Written by Administrator Wednesday, 05 June 2013 19:21
9am – Pancake Breakfast at the Legion Hall (hosted by the Malahat Legion and Mill Bay Lion’s Club)
11am- Flag raising and O Canada – Cairn Park across Shaw-Mill Bay Road from fire Hall
11:30 am – Parade leaves Cairn Park to Elsie Miles grounds
- Participants assemble at 10:30am
- We welcome kids with decorated bikesJ or wagons…as well as decorated cars and floats.
12 noon – 3pm – Fun Day event on Elsie Miles grounds
- Stage entertainment by Pony Club and other local artists
- Petting Zoo by 4-H Club
- Jousting and inflatable bouncers
- Rotary concession
- Fish Pond and Games
- Local vendors
- Kids Can Build project by YSAGS
- Search Challenge- For the watchful eyes!!